View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012   #47
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 55298 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster back on MEAT

It's mentally very difficult for anyone to stick to dietary restrictions like that, unless cheating affects your quality of life too much. I went two years without ingesting a single molecule of gluten, and I can't overstate the positive effects it had on my health, but now I'm at the point where if someone puts a fresh baked sausage-cheese-jalapeno kolache in my face, I cannot resist.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote