View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012   #45
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster back on MEAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
I don't think this is a going forward re-evaluation/modification of his diet - and I don't think anything's gonna be much different in the next few weeks than the last few. I think it's more an acknowledgement that he hasn't actually been a vegan in the strict sense for a while now (if he ever was)...

http://www.khou.com/community/Confes...177981911.html
Yeah...sounds like he hasn't been vegan thus far. Kinda blows the whole, "lack of meat is what is holding him back" argument if true.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote