Thread: Colts/Jags
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012   #83
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts/Jags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
A little off topic, but you'll never see me in a game day thread again. I've come to the conclusion it's bad luck for me to even look in one. Even as early as 12:01 am the morning of.
Hey, I ain't mad atcha... This season I've stop watching games real time and have taken to playing golf on Sundays (FYI, golfing is only slightly less stressful). The only game I watched real time was Green Bay; I played golf during the rest of them. This may kill me during the playoffs.

...now if I can just find someplace to play night golf this week.....

...it's only weird, if it doesn't work.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote