Thread: Colts/Jags
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012   #82
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts/Jags

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Guys, cmon. If we need the Jaguars to beat the Colts in order for us to feel confident about winning the division then we aren't as good as we think we are.

We play the Colts twice in December. As long as we take care of business at that time all will be fine. The Colts are playing with a lot of heart for their coach right now. I have to respect that.
The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting. - Sun Tzu. So if we can get other teams to do our dirty work Yaaay us!!

And that the Colts are playing for their coach and shaving their heads in support for him is a great story and I salute them for it. I do. I also want them to lose a few more games. If they finish 8-8 - with a few more division losses - it's still a great story because no on expected them to do even that well.

If the division crown is decided - meaning in our hands - by the time we have to play the Colts in mid/late December, Yaaaay us!! We can rest nicked up starters and use those games as tune-ups for the playoffs by giving back-ups valuable game-time snaps.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote