View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012   #40
ItsMyFault
It's on me.

Rep Power: 488 ItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overall fan response not what I expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I can see the bolded if we were talking about basketball or baseball which goes on forever or Hockey that never stops but 16 games? The people I've watched football with go nuts. Yeah 3 adults sometime more yelling another Houston Texans first down. Yelling almost every play as if the players, coaches and referees could hear us or would care if they could. I also believe the Rocket fan is a different breed of cat than the Texan fan.

I don't read only the last chapter of a book and then say I had the experience the author was trying to give.
I didn't mean that in terms of fan response. I honestly don't know why I even included any of that in this thread.

What I meant by that is there's no reason to overreact over regular season games. We've seen the last two years where teams that have had injuries and average regular seasons still win super bowls. It's really how this team plays around week 14-17.

As far as fan response to the regular season goes, I definitely agree. Football's different, there's nothing that really comes close to it. I love Sundays.