Thread: Colts/Jags
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012   #56
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts/Jags

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Guys, cmon. If we need the Jaguars to beat the Colts in order for us to feel confident about winning the division then we aren't as good as we think we are.

We play the Colts twice in December. As long as we take care of business at that time all will be fine. The Colts are playing with a lot of heart for their coach right now. I have to respect that.
it doesnt matter, i dont think we need help to win the division but why cheer for the team who has dominated the division for the last 10 years ??? Let them have a few down years, i would rather see the jags have success that the colts. I hate them far less than the titans and the colts.