View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012   #104
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: AFC South .. that cake looks to be turning to mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Yeah, just looking at that.

If the Colts beat (1-7) Jacksonville and the Texans lose at Chicago, both plausible, we are only 1 game up on Andrew & Co.
The Jags are on our schedule too.... twice, so I'm not worried about the Colts beating the Jags. I've already accepted it as fact.

I'm more worried about them beating New England or even Detroit. The way they've been playing lately, it's hard to tell who they really are. If it's the emotion thing & they can keep it going for another few weeks, yeah, the AFC South has gotten really tight & this division may be up for grabs.

Chicago, New England, Detroit even Minnesota & especially the Colts game would slide closer to "must wins"

We're in the lead so far, but (in a way) I'd like to see the Colts make a race of it. I have my doubts about Kubiak's ability to produce with that kind of pressure. Yeah, I'd like to see a Super Bowl, but if he can't handle a little push by the Colts, he wasn't going to get us a Super Bowl anyway.

jmo.