Thread: Oregon vs USC
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oregon vs USC

From http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/risersandfallers talks a little about Barner, basicly similar to what I saw & posted,
Quote:
He finished with 38 carries for a school-record 321 rushing yards and five touchdowns, averaging 8.4 yards per carry. Barner used his patience and foot quickness to survey the field, but he was impressive in shifting gears to run away from Trojan defenders. Barner can force poor angles and win the sprint to the edge, getting to the outside before pursuit can close him off
The difference I have is after closing they conceed
Quote:
he could come off the board in the third or fourth round.
I would not grade him any lower than 2nd rd. with possiblitiy of actually breaking into 1st rd. per closing out season impressive form & wowing scouts @ Pro Day & combine with sub 4.4 speed. Maybe he is more like Chris Johnson? I just saw more downhill cut back running instead of kicking it to the outside than they did I guess?

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote