View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012   #22
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster back on MEAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
You guys take your shots on me. Live it up.

In the end, the man saw fit to add a little meat to his plate. And that "occasional" meat is probably timed to coincide with game days. If he keeps it up, slowly he'll be back to full beast mode.

I'd say that's confirmation that a full-blown vegan diet wasn't working as well as planned.
exactly my thoughts, u could see his frustration out there every time he went down from an arm/shoe string tackle.