View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012   #35
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overall fan response not what I expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMyFault View Post
Just wait till it's closer to playoff time. You'll see Houston rocking, the bandwagoners will be out in large numbers. Regular season really doesn't matter to me. We're a lock for the playoffs, probably a lock for a 1st round bye... those are the first two things that matter. After that you can wish for getting the #1 seed, but it's not a requirement IMO. If this team is healthy and stays healthy in the playoffs, the sky's the limit.
I can see the bolded if we were talking about basketball or baseball which goes on forever or Hockey that never stops but 16 games? The people I've watched football with go nuts. Yeah 3 adults sometime more yelling another Houston Texans first down. Yelling almost every play as if the players, coaches and referees could hear us or would care if they could. I also believe the Rocket fan is a different breed of cat than the Texan fan.

I don't read only the last chapter of a book and then say I had the experience the author was trying to give.