View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012   #32
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overall fan response not what I expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
That's BS! I commented to my wife how embarrasing it was that the stadium was half empty during the 4th quarter of the Bills game. We have a city full of fair weather fans. I could understand if we were getting blown out, but we were winning. I don't see the mass exodus from other stadiums when I see them on TV. It's quite strange IMHO.
People left the bills game in the 4th qtr Cause simply we didnt take the bills serious LOL ..if it was a closer game then yeah things would be different plus alot of people also like to hanf out in the bar areas or go back outside to thetailgate in the 4th
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote