View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012   #30
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overall fan response not what I expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
I think the confidence in the idea that we are going to the playoffs has made the regular season start to feel a tad boring. Not saying it will be boring the whole rest of the season, but it just feels kind of "blah" in a relaxed and good way right now. We just beat somebody pretty handily without bringing our A game. I think we'll be up for the Bears, but it isn't game-day yet...

Presidential race might have something to do with it too. Most Texans ain't too happy right now.
Very well put and is some of my feelings also.