View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012   #28
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overall fan response not what I expected

its biz nas has usual we have done nothing yet we havent won the divison havent locked up the Number 1 seed havent won our div playoff game ....

so its still all hands on deck plusss i dont know about yall but im thinking long term i just dont wanna win this years SB i wanna be good from here on out like the steelers and the Pats i want the texans to be good all the way up to 2020

and with Matts and Andre age that worries me in 3 years they will be gone or retired ...so we are going to haveeeee to Hit strong on our draft picks
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote