View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012   #27
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overall fan response not what I expected

While I'm not going to say that I will celebrate a Super Bowl loss, I will certainly be as happy as a pig in mud if they just make it to the big game.

And honestly, this city will party so hard and hold those guys up as kings if they just make it to the Super Bowl. I could see the potential to lose focus because of all the hype and excitement of a city waiting many decades for the opportunity.

I think Stemp nailed the term, though: cautiously optimistic. We have been conditioned far too long to wait for the other shoe to drop. So let's see them clinch a playoff spot and win multiple playoff games before we assume anything.