View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012   #24
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 370555 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overall fan response not what I expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
That's BS! I commented to my wife how embarrasing it was that the stadium was half empty during the 4th quarter of the Bills game. We have a city full of fair weather fans. I could understand if we were getting blown out, but we were winning. I don't see the mass exodus from other stadiums when I see them on TV. It's quite strange IMHO.
I was a little surprised that the steady stream of Texans fans leaving at the beginning of the 4th quarter. This is FOOTBALL!! And we have a great team! You pay full price for a ticket to FOUR quarters of NFL football, why not enjoy it?!

Then again, I'm one of the folks who sat through every home game of the 2-14 season, never leaving our seats until the clock showed 0:00, so I might not be the best person to comment on these folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
I still dont get why there were so many empty seats last week... are people having trouble getting into the stadium, are y'all dead drunk in the parking lot or are people just not showing up for the game?
At one point, the place was packed. I even mentioned to my buddy that I was surprised at how full the wine & cheese levels were packed. Those folks are usually inside enjoying the luxuries not afforded to rabble like myself, but they were mostly there in seats at one point in the game.