View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012   #10
ItsMyFault
It's on me.

Rep Power: 488 ItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overall fan response not what I expected

Just wait till it's closer to playoff time. You'll see Houston rocking, the bandwagoners will be out in large numbers. Regular season really doesn't matter to me. We're a lock for the playoffs, probably a lock for a 1st round bye... those are the first two things that matter. After that you can wish for getting the #1 seed, but it's not a requirement IMO. If this team is healthy and stays healthy in the playoffs, the sky's the limit.