View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012   #20
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 19952 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overall fan response not what I expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
That's BS! I commented to my wife how embarrasing it was that the stadium was half empty during the 4th quarter of the Bills game. We have a city full of fair weather fans. I could understand if we were getting blown out, but we were winning. I don't see the mass exodus from other stadiums when I see them on TV. It's quite strange IMHO.
I didn't say it was perfect, but it has been markedly better than years past. Both with people being in their seats before the game and staying until the end. This has been my honest observation on the season as a whole. I know people were taking off a little early during the Bills game, but come on. If you can understand people leaving if the Texans are getting blown out, you certainly can see it the other way as well, right? We were joking with each other in the seats about the only thing the Bills had left to try for in the 4th quarter was a 10.5 point cover and they couldn't even pull that off.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote