View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012   #16
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overall fan response not what I expected

Bears opponents winning % is .368

Texans opponents winning % is .438

Kind of puts it into perspective when they say "we" havent played anyone. The longer the season goes on, the better/stronger the schedule looks. Miami didnt turn out to be as bad as anyone thought they were going to be and Indy looks like its actually going to be a little test as they are very much in the hunt for the one of the wild card spots. We play them weeks 14 and 16. I secretly wished we played Indy in the beginning of the season before Andrew Luck got 13 NFL games under his belt but, oh well.

We shall crush him anyways...