View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012   #106
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
BL, that just makes me sick! I wanted the Texans to pick Martin so bad. I just knew he was going to be good and I thought he'd be perfect in Wade's system. I guess they didn't feel the same. Now, with Cody's latest injury, I hope they take an early round pick on a NT. NT has been a thin spot for awhile now IMO.
rare miss I'm hoping

your right about NT need. our best run defender now is Watt & Barwin. First Cushing now Cody out, a bump either depth wise (Terrell McClain) or starting caliber/compete for starter minutes (Jesse Williams, Alabama or if Louis Nix or Sheldon Richardson make themselves available).

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote