View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012   #14
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overall fan response not what I expected

We made the playoffs last year with a ton of injuries. Going into this year.. we have talked about going deeper in the playoffs and staying healthy.

I think that most folks are excited about the Texans and see us as a team capable of playing in the superbowl.

But we also look at last year and see how easy it is for a great team to become a "good" team with a few key injuries.

Basically.. until we are in the playoffs with all of our important starters playing.. im going to be a little subdued in my fanaticism. 1 or 2 injuries could easily turn this into a replay of last year. Which was great...dont get me wrong.. but I think we would all like to see us accomplish more this time around.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote