View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012   #11
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31247 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overall fan response not what I expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
I hear what your saying from a "general populace" standpoint, but I've never experienced a season like this one from a stadium attendance standpoint. People are coming out to the games and sticking around until the end like never before.
That's BS! I commented to my wife how embarrasing it was that the stadium was half empty during the 4th quarter of the Bills game. We have a city full of fair weather fans. I could understand if we were getting blown out, but we were winning. I don't see the mass exodus from other stadiums when I see them on TV. It's quite strange IMHO.