View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012   #6
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overall fan response not what I expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
I think the term is cautiously optimistic.

I'll feel a lot better about this season if we win in Chicago. But we need to beat Chicago and/or NE for me to really good about this team heading into the playoffs.

This^^^^

Each team we've beaten thus far, even the best ones, has either had overwhelming warts or have been beaten with an ugly stick immediately prior to coming to the dance.

We are meeting the one loss Bears in the midst of their successful 6 game run. Although their schedule of wins have also been against teams with questionable strength, if we manage to come out showing less of our warts and revealing more of theirs, you will probably begin to see more "rah rah" than you can stand.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote