View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012   #8
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ProFootballFocus, ReFocused -- Buffalo@Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
My opinion is Arian focuses on slipping "big" hits to protect his body so he can live to play next week & into the playoffs. I think it's a skill that maximizes his usefulness to the team.
I don't know if he is thinking about that specifically. I have posted this before and they are physically different RB's but watch how Emmitt slips and slides contact and then often runs through it. Link

Something I have talked to Vinny about on several occasions - watch, Emmitt almost constantly carried the ball in his left hand. His right hand was fighting off contact, balancing or coming in at the last second being a second hand on the ball. Foster will never be Barry Sanders. He just isn't that RB. He could learn some things from Emmitt although he won't be exactly him either.