View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012   #30
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans logo makeover and rest of NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
For some reason when I saw our logo, I took it as bucking the Cowboys out of being the favorite football team in Texas. That may be looking into it too much though.

They did the Chiefs and Titans sorry. LOL!!!!
I didn't see your post, but good point!

I did ask Kurt Snibbe to clarify, just out of curiousity. Somebody (not him) already replied "It is bucking the texans aren't good enough to gore someone". Yeah, riiiiiiight *cough*loser*cough*