View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012   #25
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 282778 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans logo makeover and rest of NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
Go watch any video of the running of the bulls in Pamplona, and you'll see why it's drawn that way..

TJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
No if we was getting bucked off his head would be going forward, but his head is going back like he just got gored and tossed back.
'eh, that's cool. I don't have a strong enough opinion about it to really debate it, much less care. I'll take y'all's word for it.

I think it's trying too hard when you have to think about it at all. Most of the other logos are instant understanding. Ours was just kinda' weak, IMO.

Just for fun, though...