View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012   #412
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51561 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I'd like some opinions on my QB situation. Starter is Aaron Rodgers, but he's on bye this week. I currently have Christian Ponder as my backup QB, but he has been horrible the last 3 weeks. My options on the waiver wire are:

Ponder vs Detroit
Schaub @ Chicago
Russell Wilson vs NYJ
Sanchez @ Seattle
Tannehill vs Tenn
Hasslebeck @ Miami

Schaub is on waivers until Friday, and I have a waiver in to swap Ponder for him. So I can change that if you guys think someone else would be better. Scoring is 1 point per 20 yards passing, 6 points per passing TD, -1 per INT.
Hasslebeck has been a pretty consistent 200 yards and a TD every week. Schaub gives you the shot at a 300 yard 3 TD game but I could also see 200 yards 0 TD's and a pick.

I would wait and see who clears waivers before making a decision. Waiver position can be gold, I saved mine all season and Saturday someone dropped Darren Sproles in a ppr league before news broke that he might only be out a week or two.