View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012   #410
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

I'd like some opinions on my QB situation. Starter is Aaron Rodgers, but he's on bye this week. I currently have Christian Ponder as my backup QB, but he has been horrible the last 3 weeks. My options on the waiver wire are:

Ponder vs Detroit
Schaub @ Chicago
Russell Wilson vs NYJ
Sanchez @ Seattle
Tannehill vs Tenn
Hasslebeck @ Miami

Schaub is on waivers until Friday, and I have a waiver in to swap Ponder for him. So I can change that if you guys think someone else would be better. Scoring is 1 point per 20 yards passing, 6 points per passing TD, -1 per INT.