View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012   #99
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 74864 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South .. that cake looks to be turning to mud

[quote=Fiddler;2051291]I wouldn't think too much on "having to" sweep the Colts this year. We play in Indy week 17 & if Kubiak does what he did last year (& I think he should) we'll be playing our JV team against them. Even if Homefield is on the line, I think he'll play the starters to see how it goes, to keep them in a rhythm, but we'll see Forsette & Grimes featured by mid second qtr. Crick & Mitchell, Brahman & Mister getting most of the defensive snaps.

As in "Alexander"? When did he come back? Or is he?

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote