View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012   #34
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we using Foster correctly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
I'm as much of a kool-aid guy as most folks, but saying we're 7-1 shouldn't be a catch-all (pun intended) response for any thread/post questioning the Texans.

As to the drops, while on a basis that is admittedly both anecdotal and subjective, I question the accuracy of the statistic of four drops. On a completely objective and stat-driven level, I'll point out that even taking the four drops as absolutely accurate, that puts Foster at tied for 20th in drops, and tied for 136th in targets.

LINK
This. Assuming the stats are correct, he has had 16 catchable balls thrown at him and dropped 4. That's not good, that's really bad.