View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012   #95
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47206 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

Rep to all three of you. Thanks! I felt the same way.

Hopefully this trade doesn't come back to bite me in the ass the way the trade that got me AJ Green and MJD did. In fact, I am actually trading with the same guy that traded me those two guys. I want Doug Martin back and he wants AJ Green. I am a harsh negotiator and demanded Welker if he wants AJ Green.

I tried to get Jennings when MJD went down but of course someone was ahead of me in waivers and snatched him.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote