View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012   #32
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 192752 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we using Foster correctly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Game 1 vs Miami

11:29 in the 1q, over the middle, ball hits foster nice and soft and slips right right through his hands with nobody within 4 yards

7:20 1q on a slip screen ball is thrown high but catchable, ball deflected off foster's hands.

Game 2 vs Jax

9:35 1q dumpoff over the middle/left and hits foster right in the hands, drops it.

I'll watch the denver game later today and further update.
Two games and you're up to two. That "high but catchable" is subjective and therefore disallowed by the judges.

What would really be interesting is to see how your assessment - for each game - compares with the official stat-keepers for the NFL. I'm sure you're convinced that what you see is correct - all humans have that fault - just as I'm sure that those Stat.com guys think they know what a "drop" is and what it isn't.

My question is, So WHAT? We're 7-1 and none of those drops cost us a win. So, so what if Foster dropped 4 or 40? When one of these "drops" costs us a game, we'll all be screaming.
Me included.
Until then... meh.

oh and....
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote