Thread: Ben Tate
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012   #67
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 80155 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
I'm just curious, why do you assume that he's somehow soft or overstating his injury?

I'm not saying his lack of availability isn't a concern - attendance is definitely a big part of being a good NFL player, and he definitely has a spotty (at best) record in that regard, but it's entirely possible to miss an unacceptable level of games with injuries that are completely legitimate. What makes you (appear to be) so certain that isn't the case with Tate?
Just from listening to Kubes it sounds like even he's questioning the seriousness of the injuries, but that's completely my opinion of it. For some reason I also never really liked Ben Tate anyway so I'm probably just too hard on him.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote