Thread: Screens
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012   #25
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Is he not around anymore or something? I don't really pay that much attention.....LOL
I had stated in the film study thread that I will be on vacation but Vinny either didn't see it so he assumed the worst. I'm at Sam Rayburn lake where the internet is very spotty. Just to clarify things, I've always said that I don't hold a grudge. I say what I need to say and move on. It's amazing here in East Texas in the Fall but I can't wait to come back to Texans football.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote