View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012   #30
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 356027 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we using Foster correctly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Like I said, not even close to correct. I've rewatched every game a few times this season and it's a lot more than that as far as catchable balls.
Still awaiting your assessment, Mister-I-know-better-than-the-official-NFL-statisticians...