View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Battle of Super Bowl hopefuls set for 'Sunday Night Football'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Nobody cares about your constant doom and gloom on here. Here I'll help, just click here www.houstontexans.com and don't come back.
Nate... This is off topic but your avi (Schaub's pic) for some reason, really creeps me out and has for a really long time....

BTW, I agree with the "doom and gloom" from that dude.... Somehow being 7-1 sucks??????? I hope he takes advantage of the link you provided!

That said and totally irrelevant, I expect the Texans to play a way better game than they did v. the Green Bay game. I think (obviously) they have a chance to win but my gut tells me they will lose in a close game....

FOOTBALL GODS, PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG.... I COMPEL YOU!!