View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012   #59
DaTruthExplodes
Anti-Homer

Rep Power: 0 DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes
Default Re: Battle of Super Bowl hopefuls set for 'Sunday Night Football'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I never said anything about the quality of the Jets.

My statement refutes your claim: "i hope that matt schaub and the texans dont choke like they usually do in prime time games."
i said usually. you used what the 5th game of the season against a team playing without its best offensive and defensive players to refute that claim as if that somehow proved my point wrong.

it didnt.

Quote:
The QB doesn't play defense. If we had even a mediocre D for the two seasons that Schaub passed for over 4000 yards the Texans would have probably went to the playoffs before 2011.
woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Like i said, schaub isnt the only qb who has to work with a weak defense. If schaub is as elite as a lot of delusional texans fans claim and if kubiak is this great unappreciated offensive guru as a lot of texans fans claim,

the texans SHOULD HAVE PROBABLY made the playoffs.

Quote:
Tom.Freakin'.Brady. Hall of Fame player. Yeah, let's use his career as an example. With the exception of a few QBs, most would look inadequate. ("ditto" Aaron Rodgers. "ditto" Peyton Manning)
why shouldnt we compare schaub to elite qbs? dont we want to have high expectations of our qb? a pro bowl mvp?

how many texans fans have claimed schaub is elite? Ive heard jon gruden and phil simms say schaub is elite.

isnt brady, rogers, and manning elite? now all of a sudden its wrong to compare shcaub to those guys?

Quote:
However, you fail to understand the history of the Patriots and the great defenses that Brady had when he won three Super Bowls in four seasons.
again, a lot o texans fans claim shcuab and kubiak are great at their jobs but when you compare them to other great qbs and coaches all of a sudden its a problem.

brady and manning didnt always have great defenses backing them when they won. Not just during superbowl years but other years when they didnt win the superbowl but still managed to win and go to the playoffs.

if shcaub and kubiak is so great why cant they do the same?

all i see and hear is schaub and kubiak stans moving the goal posts and perpetually making excuses.

Quote:
I'm a Texans fan, and Schaub is our QB. We are 7-1 in spite of sucking as bad as you seem to squeal with every post you make. Some of us can analyze without being homers or haters. Obviously a lost concept on someone like you.

i am also a texan fan but i will call it the way i see it.

people think im a hater. no, i love the texans.

You cant love without hate. Do you have a wife or significant other? You cant really love them without hating them.

DaTruthExplodes is offline   Reply With Quote