View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012   #58
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Battle of Super Bowl hopefuls set for 'Sunday Night Football'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
the jets. stop the presses. mission accomplished. we beat the jets.
I never said anything about the quality of the Jets.

My statement refutes your claim: "i hope that matt schaub and the texans dont choke like they usually do in prime time games."

Quote:
the quarterback needs to perform even better than the rest. great qb play can mask deficiencies of other areas of the team.
The QB doesn't play defense. If we had even a mediocre D for the two seasons that Schaub passed for over 4000 yards the Texans would have probably went to the playoffs before 2011.

Quote:
Tom Brady didnt always have a great defense nor a great running back or wide receiver. Ditto aaron rodgers who won the superbowl with a injury ravaged team. ditto payton manning who always wins despite not having a defense.
Tom.Freakin'.Brady. Hall of Fame player. Yeah, let's use his career as an example. With the exception of a few QBs, most would look inadequate. ("ditto" Aaron Rodgers. "ditto" Peyton Manning)

However, you fail to understand the history of the Patriots and the great defenses that Brady had when he won three Super Bowls in four seasons.

Quote:
All i hear from matt schaub stans is he doesnt have a great defense, he doesnt have a great coach, he doesnt have this, he doesnt have that.

always excuses. i hate to break it to you captain obvious, but you cant have 100% rosy conditions for your qb. You have to make do with what you have.

stop making excuses for matt schaub. every qb & team goes through adversity.
I'm a Texans fan, and Schaub is our QB. We are 7-1 in spite of sucking as bad as you seem to squeal with every post you make. Some of us can analyze without being homers or haters. Obviously a lost concept on someone like you.