View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012   #56
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Battle of Super Bowl hopefuls set for 'Sunday Night Football'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
the jets. stop the presses. mission accomplished. we beat the jets.

totally erases our long and storied history of incompetence.

the quarterback needs to perform even better than the rest. great qb play can mask deficiencies of other areas of the team.

Tom Brady didnt always have a great defense nor a great running back or wide receiver. Ditto aaron rodgers who won the superbowl with a injury ravaged team. ditto payton manning who always wins despite not having a defense.

All i hear from matt schaub stans is he doesnt have a great defense, he doesnt have a great coach, he doesnt have this, he doesnt have that.

always excuses. i hate to break it to you captain obvious, but you cant have 100% rosy conditions for your qb. You have to make do with what you have.

stop making excuses for matt schaub. every qb & team goes through adversity.
Never seen anyone on this board say that Schaub was like Rogers/Manning/Brady. And anyone expecting that level of play is fooling themselves.

On another note, I guarantee, win or lose, this guy will be back sometime after next game to put another set of unrealistic expectations on Schaub/Kubiak.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote