View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012   #55
DaTruthExplodes
Anti-Homer

Rep Power: 0 DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes
Default Re: Battle of Super Bowl hopefuls set for 'Sunday Night Football'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Well aren't you just a little ray of sunshine today.

They beat the Jets on MNF...on the road. Maybe you were a Texans fan by that point?
the jets. stop the presses. mission accomplished. we beat the jets.

totally erases our long and storied history of incompetence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I hate to break it to you, Captain Obvious, but the entire TEAM needs to perform well during big road games.

I'd say there are a number of reasons, but mainly due to the fact that he was a backup QB in ATL and was traded to an expansion team going through a rebuild after a 2-14 season.

They finally went last year and dude was hurt. Can't fault him for that, although I know you will try your best to do so.

ahhhh, the agenda. We know it, but do appreciate you reinforcing it with every post so anyone not quite sure has clarity.

the quarterback needs to perform even better than the rest. great qb play can mask deficiencies of other areas of the team.

Tom Brady didnt always have a great defense nor a great running back or wide receiver. Ditto aaron rodgers who won the superbowl with a injury ravaged team. ditto payton manning who always wins despite not having a defense.

All i hear from matt schaub stans is he doesnt have a great defense, he doesnt have a great coach, he doesnt have this, he doesnt have that.

always excuses. i hate to break it to you captain obvious, but you cant have 100% rosy conditions for your qb. You have to make do with what you have.

stop making excuses for matt schaub. every qb & team goes through adversity.
DaTruthExplodes is offline   Reply With Quote