View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012   #52
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Battle of Super Bowl hopefuls set for 'Sunday Night Football'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
i hope that matt schaub and the texans dont choke like they usually do in prime time games.
Well aren't you just a little ray of sunshine today.

They beat the Jets on MNF...on the road. Maybe you were a Texans fan by that point?

Quote:
these are the type of games that schaub needs to do well in because it seems like every big road game schaub never can get it done.
I hate to break it to you, Captain Obvious, but the entire TEAM needs to perform well during big road games.

Quote:
there's a reason why schaub has yet to play in a playoff game.
I'd say there are a number of reasons, but mainly due to the fact that he was a backup QB in ATL and was traded to an expansion team going through a rebuild after a 2-14 season.

They finally went last year and dude was hurt. Can't fault him for that, although I know you will try your best to do so.

Quote:
He's a choker. he always plays like crap on the road and craps the bed in crucial situations vs elite teams.
ahhhh, the agenda. We know it, but do appreciate you reinforcing it with every post so anyone not quite sure has clarity.