View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012   #44
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93882 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Battle of Super Bowl hopefuls set for 'Sunday Night Football'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
i hope that matt schaub and the texans dont choke like they usually do in prime time games.
Yes you do.

And I'm pretty sure the only reason he didn't play in 2 playoff games last year was because he was injured, otherwise I think Kubes might've let him start over TJ.

But then again you probably just became a fan before they went to the playoffs last year so you probably didn't know Schaub was actually the starter before he was injured.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote