View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012   #14
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 52238 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Battle of Super Bowl hopefuls set for 'Sunday Night Football'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
i hope that matt schaub and the texans dont choke like they usually do in prime time games.

these are the type of games that schaub needs to do well in because it seems like every big road game schaub never can get it done.

there's a reason why schaub has yet to play in a playoff game.

He's a choker. he always plays like crap on the road and craps the bed in crucial situations vs elite teams.
Nobody cares about your constant doom and gloom on here. Here I'll help, just click here www.houstontexans.com and don't come back.