View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012   #470
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Buffalo Bills @ Houston Texans. Noon. 11/4. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Some correct me if I am wrong here(ormaybe i only noticed the wrong thing?

Did I seem like the billls did a good job making foster bounce outside aot more?

Not complaining and foster for his yards anyway.was just wondering if I was seeing straight
They were getting good penetration from their d-line but also, their backside guys were shutting down the cutback. So Arian had the hole to the outside AND Schaub had all day when he went play-action.

It's the old saw about picking your poison. You shut down the cutbacks, you're leaving other things open.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote