View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012   #13
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan
Default Re: I Love You Guys.

Couldn't agree more. Everything about the Texans is awesome. From getting together at your local bar for away games to the community and civic pride of tailgating and home games.

Two best moments of this year for me

#1 being in NYC for the Jets game and seeing Texans fans come together and really have a great time enjoying just meeting folks and supporting our city and team

#2 The absolute joy on my aunts face as I took her to her first NFL game since the Oilers as she has lived in Europe since the early 90s. Her saying it was the best event she has ever gone to.

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
texanskan is offline   Reply With Quote