View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012   #103
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Cody is the glue that holds the run defense together. IMHO I shudder at the thought of Mitchell having to play NT on a regular basis. This is why I'm hoping That Rick will be able to re-sign Cody. Even if Cody re-signs NT should be high on the needs list.

If Williams or Nix is there at 32, I probably would take them. You can never have enough depth on the DL.
Depth is 3rd round territory. If lucky, you not only hit need but find a perfect fit. Mike Martin was that prospect in last years draft. Selected middle of 3rd rd. by the Tennessee Titans #82nd overall. Texans passed in favor of Posey #68 & Brooks #76. What have you (they) done lately? nothing. Meanwhile my next to favorite Martin (65) has 27 tackles, 2 sacks, 3 QB pressures & 4 tackles for loss.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote