View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012   #3
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster running out of bounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
With him on pace to get close to 400 carries this season, I can't completely blame him for running out of bounds when he can.
I agree but there are some times when he runs out of bounds and the game is pretty much in hand/puts more pressure on the defense if he stays in bounds.

I'm just saying, better game clock management from all parts or our team is a good thing. James Casey knew what was going on when he got his play.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote