View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012   #100
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
i think we resign cody. he wont demand much money we will be able to resign him but i agree that NT is still a massive need. you get another playmaker on that line and it becomes a force for the next 10 years! THINK ABOUT THAT !!!

i dont think WR is a need this season, to call posey a mistake this early i think is a little rash i would give one more year. unless one of the top WR's fall.
Im all for bringing in another TE over a WR. THe 2nd TE is a lot more important in our Offence the the 2nd WR.

everything else im with you
FYI, some of us (mostly mockers) watch and talk about players way before they get to NFL.

WR: I tend to agree with you on WR especially Posey being given another year. Still, if a super good WR drops, I'd be all over that as you said. Also agree with you on TE. Will be adding a thread (not a mock) to NFL Mock section soon. Appreciate your comments.