Thread: Ben Tate
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012   #52
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 283140 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Link

Something definitely going on behind the scenes. I'm sensing that Tate has copped an attitude, and Kubes has picked up on it. Not good. Not good at all.
As fans, I'm sure we don't really know what's going on. But, one thing is for sure, he has been an injury bust as a player so far. I want him back to last seasons form, but so far this year he's done nothing. If he continues this, then all I can is is two out of three years here he's done nothing. That pretty much looks like a bust to me.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote