View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012   #18
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 274452 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we using Foster correctly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Yeah, one correction I made after you quoted me was that the targets per game for '10 and '11 was corrected (picked up the wrong column and corrected it later).

I don't have the "catchable vs. non-catchable" stats you mentions, but as I alluded to in my previous post, there's been several times this year where I've seen Arian miss receptions that I felt he should have had, and while anything's possible, there's no reason I know of that the percentage of non-catchable targets should be appreciably different than prior years where his completion rate was in excess of 70%.
Well, even if all 14 disconnections were drops, that's not a lot. That's IF he straightens up and gets his pass catching focus back. I haven't seen all the games so I can't comment. I just recall some impossible catches he made last year and it's hard to believe he lost that ability in a year.

....and please, no vegan jokes.
thank you
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote