View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #66
majestrate
Veteran

Rep Power: 6672 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2012 - The Steel Blue League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Come from behind victory on MNF! Woot! That last TD from Brees to Graham put me over the top, and my opponent never came back with Maclin, thanks to Vick targeting TEs and Jason Avant almost exclusively. 8-1 and on my way to the playoffs!
Actually, I needed Maclin to have less than 2 receptions, be under 30 yards, and not have any plays 20 yds or more. Since he got 2 catches for 28 yards (one for 22 yds), I lost in my other league by 1 point because Maclin scored 4 points in that league (1 pt per 2 receptions, 1 pt per 10 yds, and 1 bonus pt for a reception 20 yds or greater)
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote